In order to create a new cPanel account in WHM, follow the steps as given below:
- Log in to your WHM: SERVER-IP/WHM.
- Type “Create a New Account’ in the top left search box.
- Enter in the New Domain Name, Username, Password, and Contact Email Address.
- Select the Package for the account that you have created earlier or choose “Select Options Manually”.
- If “Select Options Manually” is checked, this will bring up the “Manual Option” box.
- Enter the desired values for boxes.
- Select “Save Manual Settings as a Package” to save the new created package.
- Under the “Settings” section, select the desired options; Dedicated IP, Shell Access, FrontPage Extensions, CGI Access, Digest Authentication for Web Disk, cPanel Theme, and Locale (Language).
- In “Reseller Settings”, click the checkbox if the user is a reseller.
- In “DNS Settings”, DKIM is checked by default. Select the “Enable SPF on this account” for future use.
- Leave “Use the nameservers at specified Domain’s registrar” and “Overwrite any existing DNS zones for the account” unchecked unless you are using a custom nameserver. These settings can be modified at a later date.
- The “Mail Routing Settings” can be modified after the creation, and the default setting “Local Mail Exchanger” will not work unless the outside server is used as the “Mail Handler”.
- Finally, click “Create” to create your cPanel account in WHM.